Online conference: 1pm-3pm, 11th-14th January 2021
Digital technology continues to evolve at an extraordinary rate, providing children and young people with countless opportunities for learning, development and socialisation. It also presents ever increasing threats to their wellbeing and safety which have intensified during the Covid pandemic.
Safeguarding young people today requires all practitioners, parents and carers to be up to speed with how to safeguard online.
The 4th national conference on Safeguarding Children in the Digital Age, which takes place online, will provide essential learning for the entire children’s workforce. We are bringing together leading online safety experts and safeguarding professionals to equip you with the understanding, skills and confidence to ensure children and young people stay safe in the digital age.
The online conference takes place over four consecutive days with a series of two-hour, CPD-certified live sessions from Monday 11th to Thursday 14th January 2021 between 1pm and 3pm.
We have also included a time slot each day for you to engage with (and learn from) a range of exhibitors who would like to talk about how their products or services can improve your practice.
Who should attend?
- Local authority children's and families' services
- Heads of safeguarding and safeguarding managers
- LCSB chairs and members
- Primary and secondary school headteachers and deputies
- Heads of year
- Heads of youth services and youth service managers
- Early help teams
- Child protection teams
- Children's social workers
- Foster care and residential care managers
- Pastoral leads and subject heads
- School nurses
- SEND professionals
- Educational psychologists
- Education welfare officers
- School governors
- Nursery owners and proprietors
- Nursery and children's centre managers
- Local authority early years heads
- Early years advisers
- CAMHS professionals
- Children's and young people's charities
- The academic community
How to register:
You can register for the online conference using the button below or click here.
The fee to attend this online event is just £99.00 +VAT (£118.80) per person* for access to:
- All of the live sessions across the four days - view the programme
- Live Q&A with the presenters
- Opportunities to network with exhibitors and view their products and services
- On-demand access to all sessions for up to three months after the live conference date
* Click here to view the booking terms and conditions. Please note payment must be made at the point of registration and we can only accept invoice requests for group bookings of 4 or more.
Once you've registered you will receive an email from BigMarker, the online conference platform, with your joining instructions.